Things to know before COVID-19 testing and monoclonal antibody therapy at Tuality Physicians:
- PCR testing is NOT offered. We offer rapid antigen testing with results in 10-15 minutes.
- E-mail is REQUIRED to complete all steps of the process.
- No indoor facilities or restrooms are available at this time. We are currently providing curbside services for testing and therapy.
- Testing site is located at Tuality Physicians (Address: 900 SE Oak St #202, Hillsboro, OR 97123) (Please DO NOT come into the building, if someone does not come to your car, please call our office to let us know you have arrived at 503-640-3724.)
- If you have insurance, we need that information prior to your appointment.
- If you are uninsured, we will need a form of Identification (Driver’s license, Passport, Outside ID) The CARES Act will cover both testing and monoclonal antibody therapy.
- If you are traveling, it is YOUR responsibility to determine what type of testing your MODE OF TRANSPORTATION, and the DESTINATION REQUIREMENTS.
FOR MONOCLONAL ANTIBODY THERAPY ONLY:
- ZOOM is required. Audio and visual contact is required for 60 minutes after administration of monoclonal antibody therapy.
- Appointments last approximately 90 minutes.
TO SCHEDULE FOR TESTING OR FOR MONOCLONAL ANTIBODY THERAPY
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW
Once the form is completed you will receive an approval notice. At that time, please call our office to schedule at 503-640-3724. Form is available in English and Spanish.
WHAT IS MONOCLONAL ANTIBODY THERAPY?